I won’t lie, for years I was cooking eggs wrong. I would always overcook them and dry them out. I thought it was normal until i saw Gordon Ramseys version on youtube. I was hooked and needed to try this wonderful gooey goodness.
I hope you enjoy my version of Ramsey eggs and let me know if you try it 🙂
This recipe is for two adults
- 5 free range eggs
- 1 Tbsp of Greek yogurt
- Chives, Cilantro, spring onions – a handful
- salt and pepper to suit
- 2 Tbsp butter – salted
- in a bowl/jug mix the eggs, yogurt, herbs with the salt and pepper.
- whisk it well with a fork.
- heat your pan on medium heat and melt the butter.
- pour the mixture into the pan and keep an eye on it.
- grab a silicon spatula and mix the eggs consistently to avoid them being over cooked.
- after 5 minutes of cooking take them off the heat (they should still be a bit gooey and not stiff. set aside for a minute whilst you plate up the rest of your breakfast.
Usually i serve this with fresh toasted bread, grilled tomatoes, avocado and strips of bacon. This dish is a family favorite in my house. hope you like it 🙂